This website is NOT associated or endorsed by HBO or any of its distributors in any way. All the products on the website are fan work inspired from one of the greatest TV show on the planet. We are in no way trying to infringe any copyright or trademark claims by HBO or J.R.R Martin.
We DO NOT own any of the products or product designs showcased on the website. All of the products are sourced from a third party vendor who manufactures them based on customer requirements. This website was started only because HBO shut down its online stores taking away the chance of millions of die-hard fans of GoT to own merchandise of their favorite TV show.
It is GameofKarts’s policy to remove any content including products from our website that infringe the intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark, rights of privacy and image, personality or publicity rights and related rights, together “Intellectual Property Rights”) of third parties following receipt of a compliant Infringement Notification as detailed below.
If you believe content on our website, including any products offered for sale on it, infringes your Intellectual Property Rights, please provide us with a notification containing the information listed below (an “Infringement Notification”). You should send your Infringement Notification to email. Please note that we will consider Complaints only from parties that own, or have the exclusive right to exploit, the Intellectual Property Rights that are alleged to be infringed (each a “Rights Holder”).
You must include the following information within the Infringement Notification:
- Your full name, address, telephone number(s) and email address(es)
- Identification of the content or product alleged to infringe the applicable Intellectual Property Rights, including links to the appropriate pages of our website.
- Identification of the exact nature of the Intellectual Property Right(s) you allege is or are being infringed by the content or product(s). This may include, but is not limited to, details of copyright, trademark rights, rights in passing off or unfair competition, rights in confidential information, rights of privacy and image, personality or publicity rights.
- Evidence establishing legal ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights alleged to be infringed (such as copies of subsisting trade mark registrations or, in the case of copyright, evidence of authorship) and your right to take action in relation to such Intellectual Property Rights (such as copies of relevant licence agreements providing such a right)
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the Intellectual Property Rights on our website is unauthorized by the rights owner or its licensee, and therefore amounts to infringement of those Intellectual Property Rights; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is complete and accurate, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Intellectual Property Right(s) that is or are allegedly infringed, and a physical or electronic signature of that person.
Upon receipt of an Infringement Notification, we will review it and if (in our reasonable discretion) it contains sufficient information, it will qualify as a Complaint under the terms of this policy. If the Infringement Notification does not (in our reasonable discretion) provide sufficient information we may (but are not obliged to) ask you to provide further information in a revised Infringement Notification.
If we uphold the Complaint, we will remove the allegedly infringing content or product from the website unless we have agreed otherwise with you.